FIFA 13 has been out for some time now but well, chances are you haven’t yet got the right analog stick working on the PC. The right analog stick is essential for dribbling and for different celebration styles. So here’s ‘the’ fix for it.
You might have tried using FIFA 11 or FIFA 12’s buttondatasetup.ini, but to no avail. So, all you have to do is
1. Download the following package by Sabu7: FIFA 13 – Sabu7
2. You’ll have 4 files in the package. Extract them to a new folder somewhere.
3. Open up x360ce.ini and notice the following. You’ll change the asterisks into numbers you find next (step 7).
4. Go to Control Panel/Devices and Printers and right click your controller. Select properties.
5. Select Hardware and double click HID-compliant game controller.
6. Select the Hardware tab at the top and select Hardware Ids from the drop-down list
7. Here are the numbers you need for the asterisks in the third step: VID and PID
8. You put in the numbers in x360ce.ini.
8. Save the ini file and now copy the 4 files from the new folder to FIFA 13 —> Game. Overwrite if necessary. (Of course you don’t need the Readme here, but, heck)
Now, you can check your controls using x360ce.exe before playing.
Let us know if this worked for you. Cheers!