There are a few things more annoying than running out the door, and experience wardrobe malfunctions such as popping a button, or having a run in your stocking. Whenever that happens, you’ll end up apologizing all day for looking like a mess. Knowing a few fashion hacks can help you pull yourself back together quickly without a total wardrobe change. From stains to jammed up zippers, here are some of the handiest hacks that’ll come your way.
15. If you lose a button, find a twist tie and secure the button back on for the time being!
14. Suede shoes with scuff marks? No problem, literally erase it away with an eraser.
13. Use hairspray to remove a lipstick stain.
12. A stiff leather jacket could be broken by getting it wet.
11. Use deodorant to help soothe blisters.
10. Stuff magazines into your boots to keep their tall shape.
9. White wine works great on red wine stains.
8. Rub a little bit of shaving cream to fix foundation stains.
7. Easily wipe away static cling with dryer sheets.
6. Hairspray on a pantyhose run works wonders.
5. Do away with armpit stains with lemon juice or baking soda.
4. Stretch out tight shoes by placing a bag of water in each shoe and leaving them in the freezer overnight.
3. Last minute wrinkles can be pressed out easily with a flat iron.
2. A pencil eraser is great when it comes to holding your earring in place.
1. If your zipper gets jammed, rub some lip balm on it or if you’ve got a pencil on hand, rub the graphite on it! It should slide easily again!
So now that we’ve passed on the tricks of the trade, feel free to leave your house in a hurry. We’re not saying that these fashion hacks will change your life, but they sure will make your life a tad bit easier.