10 Amazing Valentine’s Day Gift For Your Geeky Partner
Well, the Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and hence most of the people are about to reduce the lifespan of beautiful perfect flowers and are in search of their Valentine’s favorite chocolates. However, true nerds and their partners can get a little more creative if one already knows what specific thing their partner activates their geek mode to; anything from that particular subject is a welcome addition to their collection.
You must remember that anyone can be a true nerd about almost anything such as science, fiction, gaming, art, sports and even cookery. Following are the 10 most interesting things that you can get for your nerdy Valentine.
Some nerds would rather tinker with things by themselves instead of depending on commercially available products. So, if your nerdy partner is that kind of a person, then following two are the best suggestions of a perfect gift for your partner.
10. “Cooking for Geeks” is a nice recipe book by Jeff Potter. It is filled with trivia about cooking methods and the science behind the cooking process. So, while expanding his or her gustatory knowledge, your Valentine would be able to enjoy learning more facts. Additionally, you can also cook with your partner and find your favorite nerdy recipes.
9. “Dandelion Chocolate” is an extraordinary chocolate store that holds tours and classes all about chocolate. You can enroll your partner in a “Chocolate 101” class where he or she can learn all about chocolate or in “Chocolate 201” where they can actually make their own chocolate.
Something Wonderful And Mysterious
8. The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has released the most vivid and detailed photo of the “Andromeda Galaxy” taken by The Hubble Space Telescope. In case your partner is an astronomy nerd or simply relishes looking at the night sky and think about space, you can print out the photo and maybe use it as wallpaper. It requires a little more labor as the image is a 1.5 billion pixel image showing a 61,000 light-year stretch of the galaxy.
Something Old-Fashioned But With A Twist
You must be familiar with the fact that a date and flowers and maybe even a marriage proposal are the most archetypal Valentine’s Day gift. So, why not shake it up a little for your lovable nerd?
7. Well, everyone is so busy nowadays that even time has turned out be a luxury. Therefore, you can gift Hermione’s Time Turner for the inner witch or wizard in your partner on the Valentine’s Day.
6. Without any doubt, a bouquet of flowers is nothing out of the ordinary item on Valentine’s Day. However, these bouquets for nerds are far from cliché. You can even choose between an 8-bit bouquet from the world of Mario.
5. Or declare that your partner is the one in command with this bouquet.
4. In case you are looking forward to buy jewelry for your partner, then gift him or her this incredible ring. But, don’t ever treat them invisible as soon as they wear it.
Something Mysterious And Mind-Boggling But Fun
3. You can also gift your partner a box of science and science-fiction mystery for Valentines. You can even give them a subscription so they would get a new mystery every two months. Take a look at the “Supply Pod” from Outer Places. The Supply Pod’s theme is “X-Files” for February 2016, so it’s also wonderful if your partner is an X-Phile.
2. There is no need to even comment on this cult classic. But, you must know that Firefly: The Game is totally worth it.
1. If your partner is puzzles lover, then this set of Japanese pocket puzzles is an incredible gift. As the solution is not included when you order, this makes the puzzle even more challenging and engaging.