Colorful Pancake Art by DAD
We don’t know about you guys, but when we were kids, the most our parents did for breakfast each morning was toss an apple or banana our way as we ran out the door to catch the bus. Weekends were slightly better. This dad is creating works of art with his pancake batter. Adorable, fun, and a great way to make kids actually eat something. An innovative Dad with his kids’ well-being in mind. We don’t have a name to go along with the pictures but we wanted to share them with you. These artistic pancake drawings were made by a dad with dyed pancake batter for his kids.
1. Who needs a bowl of cereal when you can have a fish bowl pancake instead?
2. JAWS is coming for you!!!
3. Have breakfast with your fine feathered friend RIO.
4. This rabbit won’t be this happy once you sink your teeth in it.
5. There’s no monkeying around in this dad’s kitchen.
6. You’ll have a whale of a day after this pancake.
7. What a Grrrrrreat!! way to start your day.
8. This turtle is sure going to win the race.
9. If looks could kill!!!
10. King of the Jungle and King of the Kitchen!!
11. This wolf is staring right at you.
12. Finally, our chance to gobble up Godzilla.
13. This rhino will sure stampede into your tummy.
Now, who says playing with your food is a bad thing. With this Dad around maybe Mom can take it easy more often.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlyUyCi-3KI