We often taken every day, simple things for granted. Though we might use them on a daily basis we don’t know how they work they way they do. We hope by learning how the following items work, you will enjoy its simplicity, clarity, and brevity.
We would like to address how everyday items work, and to try to remove the ‘mystery’ and ‘magic’ from those workings.
11. How a Zipper Works
10. Illustrating Pi: Unrolling a Circle’s Circumference
9. How a Pill Press Works
8. How Walschaerts Valve Gear in Steam Locomotives Works
7. How a Caliper Works
6. How a Radial Engine Works
5. How the Geneva Drive Works
4. How a Hypotrochoid is Made
3. How an Alpha Stirling Engine Works
2. How a Sewing Machine Works
1. How to Draw a Yin Yang Symbol
After reading this we hope that you all are a tad bit smarter.